The Besties Birthday Wishes

07 November, 2011 0 komplen
laling! selamat hari raya aidiladha! ehehe. plus, happy becoming birthday sayang :))
From Moque
She is the one who always by my side at Samura since from 4 up till today. Sat next to me in class,and even by drawluck,she still sat next to me. Having opposite personality from me, interesting girl, who loves cracking jokes, has good sense of humor, and i learnt a lot from her :D This is the first birthday wish, 5 days earlier, with reason she might not open fb later,hehe.



''But friendship is precious. not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life. And thanks to a benevolent arrangement, the greater part of life is sunshine -Thomas Iefferson''
Mira :)) happy 22nd birthday my dear. I must say, there's a lot of thank yous i should say, but most of all, thank you for being such a great friend, for standing up when i'm lost, and for that amazing 9 years of friendship, still standing, still strong, and still counting ehh.Hehehe i love you a lot, and please come home quickly.Loves.♥
And this is from Dya,got 5 minutes back, a beautiful girl i met in smkj3, has very soft personality i must say and also she stick with me since form 1 up till date. Very soft spoken, lawyer in the making... And we sleepover when i go back to Malaysia



Just reading this, i felt thankful to Allah for sending them to me, they didnt rely on fb reminder about my birthday (because i didnt keep it on profile) . I can see how i really meant for them .Thanks :))




0 komplen:

Post a Comment

komen lah kalau nak

 

©Copyright 2011 Amiralization | TNB